Science Fair: September 11
Friday, September 11th is our annual Science Fair.
Here are the instructions for participation:
1. Each child may research their own project, or you may do this as a family group project.
2. We ask that you use a tri-fold presentation board (or fold a poster board into a tri-fold so that it stands up).
3. Bring an example of your work or the experiment. DO NOT BRING LIVE ANIMALS
4. Please come prepared to speak in front of the group to explain/demonstrate your project. To avoid speaking with your back to the audience it is advised that you bring notes instead of reading off your project board.
5. Fill out the form below to let us know you plan to participate so we know how much table space we'll need.
If you need a little help getting started, here is a great website to assist you: Science Fair Central
If you are unable to do a project this year we still encourage your family to attend to support our participants and learn from their presentations.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS:
The seating at the church has been spaced out.
We will use extra tables to space out projects.
We will not be using a microphone this year; please tell your students they will have to speak loudly when presenting, and be very quiet while others speak. Any students wearing a mask will need to pull their mask down while presenting.
We will not crowd together for a group picture when the presentations are done.