Science Fair: September 10
Friday, September 10th is our annual Science Fair.
Here are the instructions for participation:
1. Each child may research their own project, or you may do this as a family group project.
2. We ask that you use a tri-fold presentation board (or fold a poster board into a tri-fold so that it stands up).
3. Bring an example of your work or the experiment. DO NOT BRING LIVE ANIMALS
4. Please come prepared to speak in front of the group to explain/demonstrate your project. To avoid speaking with your back to the audience it is advised that you bring notes instead of reading off your project board.
5. Fill out the form below to let us know you plan to participate so we know how much table space we'll need.
If you need a little help getting started, here is a great website to assist you: Science Fair Central
If you are unable to do a project this year we still encourage your family to attend to support our participants and learn from their presentations.