ECHO's Open House
Friday, August 26, 2022 10AM -12PM
We will be having our Open House on August 26 @ 10AM - 12PM
We will have vendor tables, children's activity tables, and refreshments.
Vendors Needed: If you offer a service, class, activity, or club that you would like to share with our homeschool community please reach out to us. There is no cost to display! See the details & contact info below.
Contact: ECHO Leader Catherine Ray can be reached through email or our Facebook Page.
Volunteers Needed: If you are an existing ECHO member please consider volunteering. We will need adults to supervise the children's activity tables and refreshment table.
Refreshments Needed: ECHO will supply cups, napkins, plates, punch, and popcorn. We need donations of bottled waters and cookies (NO PEANUTS).
Get The Word Out! Please invite your friends; our goal is to share information throughout the homeschooling community to better serve local families' needs.
You may RSVP to the following link on facebook
or email us if you'd like to volunteer or bring refreshments email@example.com
COVID Policies: ECHO does not require masks and leaves that choice to individual discretion. All food will be served by adults wearing nitrile gloves. Do NOT attend any ECHO event if you are sick with any contagious illness.
Thank you for your interest in setting up a vendor table at ECHO’s 2022 Open House. Here are the details you will need to participate.
1. The Open House will be held Friday, Aug 26 from 10:00am-12:00pm. Our location is Harvest Fields Community Church in Deatsville (4280 Deatsville Hwy, in the gymnasium building).
2. Please arrive between 9:15-9:30 to get your table set up.
3. The goods or services that you offer must directly relate to homeschooling. MLMs are ok ONLY IF they legitimately benefit families in the homeschooling process, and must be pre-approved by ECHO leadership.
4. Please bring your own small table with you as the number of spare tables at our location are limited.
5. It is suggested that you bring some type of handout with your contact information & what you offer so that parents can contact you later.
6. If you cannot attend in person but would like to send materials for us to set out on your behalf, please email us for a mailing/drop off address.
7. Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up with our event on Facebook!