ECHO's Open House
Friday, August 4, 2017 10AM -12PM
We will be having our open house on August 4th @ 10AM - 12PM
Children are welcome and we will have activity stations for them to enjoy.
Vendors Needed: If you offer a service or club that you would like to share with our homeschool community, please email us at email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Ray: 334-285-2558 or Tanya Murphy 334-799-7119. There is no cost to display, however we do have limited tables that will go quickly. Please consider bringing a table.
Book Sale: We will have a book sale at the open house. Please use the envelope system when selling your books if you are unable to stay with your material.
Volunteers Needed: (teens and adults)
If you are an existing ECHO member please consider volunteering. We will need activity supervisors to watch the children's activity tables. We need refreshment workers to help serve refreshments as well as make popcorn.
Refreshments Needed: We will need drinks and cookies/ brownies/ finger food desserts. ECHO will supply cups, napkins, and plates.
Get The Word Out! Please invite your friends; our goal is to share information throughout the homeschooling community to better serve local families' needs.
You may RSVP to the following link on facebook
or email us if you'd like to volunteer or bring refreshments firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in setting up a vendor table at ECHO’s 2017 Open House. Here are the details you will need to participate.
1. The Open House will be held Friday, Aug 4 from 10:00am-12:00pm. Our location is Harvest Fields Community Church in Deatsville (4280 Deatsville Hwy, in the gymnasium building).
2. Please arrive by 9:15am to get your table set up.
3. The goods or services that you offer must directly relate to homeschooling. MLMs are ok ONLY IF they legitimately benefit families in the homeschooling process, and must be preapproved by ECHO leadership.
4. If at all possible please bring your own small table with you as the number of spare tables at our location is VERY limited.
5. It is suggested that you bring some type of handout with your contact information & what you offer so that parents can contact you later.
6. Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Keep up with our event on Facebook!